Splatoon 2: What You Need to Know About the New Weapons
Do you like this video?
List of Weapons
- The Splattershot is a standard weapon that shoots rapid-fire bursts when the trigger is held down, allowing for quick coverage of large areas.
- The Aerospray MG fires in quick bursts, so players are able to coat large areas in a short amount of time. However, it is a short-range weapon, so it can make quick work of nearby targets.
- The Blaster shoots large bullets that explode into ink. Enemies can be caught in its blast, but a direct shot will quickly take them out.
- The Jet Squelcher has the longest firing range in the Shooter category. It can be a fairly effective sniping tool.
- The Splat Charger requires a quick charge, but is able to splatter the ground in a linear fashion and take out distant enemies.
- The E-liter 3K has a fairly time-consuming charge rate, but it is able to shoot enemies from very far away.
- The Classic Squiffer is a very fast charging charger with a very short range.
- The Splatterscope features a scope, making it easy to take out distant enemies.
- The Bamboozler MK I is a fast charging charger with a long range.
- The Splat Roller allows players to spread ink while moving very quickly. When shaken, it splatters a small amount of ink nearby.
- The Dynamo Roller covers a large amount of turf and deflects enemy fire when shaken, but is very slow.
- The Inkbrush is a weapon that appears to be a paintbrush. It covers a small amount of territory and can be swiped quickly as a melee attack, and allows for extremely quick movement.
- The Slosher is a Bucket that is very powerfull with average range.
- The Heavy Splatling has long range, Good damage and has a average charge time
- The Mini Splatling has shorter range but has a super quick charge
- The Burst Bomb is a water balloon-esque bomb that explodes on impact. However, because it contains less ink than a Splat Bomb, multiple can be thrown quickly and two must be used in order to splatter an opponent.
- The Disruptor slows enemies down and lowers their abilities.
- The Ink Mine can be hidden in ink, and will explode after a short amount of time or when an enemy touches it.
- The Point Sensor reveals the locations of enemies and marks them for all teammates to see for easy tracking.
- The Seeker is a mechanical device that follows enemies and leaves a trail of ink behind. Upon reaching its target or after a certain amount of time, it explodes into a large burst of ink.
- The Splat Bomb is the standard Sub Weapon. It is a pyramidal container filled with ink that explodes after a short period of time.
- The Splash Wall forms a barrier made of falling ink that prevents enemy movement and fire.
- The Sprinkler can be thrown onto a variety of surfaces and sprays out spurts of ink in a circular motion for a short amount of time.
- The Squid Beacon is a device that allows teammates to Super Jump directly to its location.
- The Suction Bomb sticks to walls and other surfaces, exploding shortly after.
- The Bubbler is a spherical force field that rebounds enemy attacks and can be spread to teammates. It is available for a short amount of time.
- The Echolocator reveals the locations of all enemies for teammates to see.
- The Inkstrike can be placed using the Wii U Gamepad and creates a large, swirling vortex of ink to appear.
- The Inkzooka shoots tall, narrow twisters of ink in rapid succession, allowing for quick placement of linear paths and splattering of enemies.
- The Killer Wail blasts a large sound wave in a certain direction that obliterates all enemies in its path.
- The Kraken allows Inklings to temporarily transform into large, kraken-like creatures with enhanced mobility and power.