- Splat Zones - The splat zone is the main middle circle, which is stationary, unlike in Turf War. More turf and walls are also added surrounding the middle circle to make it more accessible.
- Tower Control - TBA
- Rainmaker - The Rainmaker is located on a block in the middle circle. The two pedestals are straight ahead in the lower area of each team's base. Some things are altered such as the large inkable walls near the ink railings being shortened down.
- Clam Blitz - TBA
- The map was added to Splatoon 2 on May 31, 2018 at 8pm ET (5pm PT)
- Dataminers found a beta version of the map in the game's files in early April 2018. They also converted the map to the Splatoon 1 format and got it working. 
- ↑ Perfectly Nintendo on Twitter: "Splatoon 2: the 15th additional stage, Wahoo World, is now available!"
- ↑ OatmealDome on Twitter: A beta version of Wahoo World was left in the game files by a recent update..."