It is located a short distance away from Inkopolis Square. The area is a popular destination when not being the battleground for a Turf War. The Reef contains several different types of shops in the city.
- Splat Zones - The Splat Zone in this map is located beneath the middle bridge of the map. One useful tactic to take control of the zone is to ink the area from the bridge right above the zone.
- Tower Control - The tower's initial location is below the center bridge. The tower will move towards the tree on either side to get to the first checkpoint, which is right next to the tree. The second checkpoint is on the other side of the tree, and is reached after passing the opposing team's side path. After that, the tower will continue its path up the ramp, where the third checkpoint is further in. Once the third checkpoint is cleared, the tower will ascend up to the next level of the map, where the finish point is located.
- Rainmaker - TBA
- Clam Blitz - TBA
- Water at 2 sides of the stage
- This was the first stage that was announced for Splatoon 2 and was officially revealed during the Nintendo Switch event in January 2017.
- The map was released in the initial release of Splatoon 2 on the game's release date of July 21, 2017.