The outdoor concert area that hosts performances for all types of music acts. The legendary band Squid Squad once played here. The site is considered a bit of a holy site for devotees of rock music.
- Splat Zones - TBA
- Tower Control - TBA
- Rainmaker - TBA
- Clam Blitz - The clam basket for each team is located to the lower left of each team's spawn point. It is raised up in the open area with a higher platform right in front of it, a great spot to throw it down from and get kills/inked turf while teammates score clams down below.
- The map was released in the initial release of Splatoon 2 on the game's release date of July 21, 2017.
- On August 29, 2018, it was announced that the map would begin a reconstruction phase on the evening of August 31, 2018. This is similar to the reconstruction of Urchin Underpass in the first game.
- The stage officially returned to the game's rotation on September 14, 2018 at 6pm ET (3pm PT)
- ↑ Nintendo Versus on Twitter: "From the evening of 8/31, Starfish Mainstage will be closed due to repair work…"
- ↑ reina: knife edition on Twitter: "so starfish mainstage won’t come back until 3PM PST for ranked (for turf and league it’ll be at later times)…"