The Sploosh-o-matic is similar to the Splash-o-matic as it has rapid-fire shots. It has shorter range and accuracy but makes up for it with its attack power. It is in a set with the Curling Bomb as its Sub Weapon and the Splashdown as its Special Weapon.
"The perfect weapon for getting up-close and personal! High attack power and rate of fire, but its range is extremely limited."
Shooters are the backbone of (almost) any good team. They're versatile and varied with each weapon, and cover plenty of ground, as well as apply more pressure to the enemy team than either Charger or Roller weapons.
The Sploosh-o-matic is a great weapon for covering ink due to its funnel effect that weapons like the Splattershot Jr. and the Aerospray MG have. However, unlike said weapons this weapon has decent damage so can handle opponents easier although this does mean it uses ink up more quickly. The weapon is equipped with Squid Beakons so it is easy to reach areas when teammates are not and the Killer Wail can be used to splat people with superior range to me.
Tips for facing each weapon type
- Shooter-type weapons are slightly out of your favor - unfortunately, your weapon has some very low range. The best option is to either sneak up behind them and ambush them or have gear that has Ninja Squid ability to approach them to deal with it. Exploit your fire rate and your damage and you should splat them quickly.
- Roller-type weapons can be tricky as the majority of them outrange you. It is best to sneak or surprise attack them or use the Killer Wail to target an area of high Roller activity.
- Charger-type weapons have a pretty big advantage over you in this matchup, due to their amazing range. The best choice is to save your Killer Wail to splat them or force them away from their high ground the take care of them .If your special isn't charged yet, the best choice is to leave the area to cover more turf elsewhere, until it is charged. Of course, sneaking around behind is a perfectly good option as well.
- Slosher weapons are annoying beacuse their high coverage and damage area. If a special is charged up it can prove effective, but usually just try to get them from the side.
- Splatlings are a favourable matchup of the sploosh-o-matic as the weapons fast kill time is excellent at taking out splatlings before they can charge up.
Names in other languages
|French (NA)||Marqueur lourd||Heavy marker|