Grizzco Industries is a Company featured in Splatoon 2. The head of the Company, Mr. Grizz, recruits Inklings to participate in Salmon Runs, which take place every 70 years. By collecting Golden Eggs in this mode, Inklings are granted rewards. They aren't always hiring, which means that the player must find the right time to do their job. You can check the Stages to see when Grizzco is hiring.
All four players who participate in Salmon Runs use orange, pink, or purple-colored Ink and clothing.
Mr. Grizz's comments
- Mr. Grizz will say "Nice haul." if you win a Salmon Run Match.
- Mr. Grizz will say "I gotta say - You might be the best employee I've ever had. A true profreshional." if you win a Salmon Run match with a profreshional rank.
- Mr. Grizz will say "WHAT A HAUL!! The sea has blessed you with its bounty. I should think about giving you a raise." if you win a Salmon Run match with over 100 Golden Eggs in total.
- Mr. Grizz will say "NO WAY! You cleared Hazard Level MAX? You're as lethal as the sea herself!" if you win a Salmon Run match at the maximum difficulty level.
- Mr. Grizz will say "Not terrible." if your Team Members all get wiped out.
- Mr. Grizz will say "What a shame." if you run out of time and don't meet your quota.
- Mr. Grizz will say "Not a single golden egg?" If you lose or run out of time if you don't get a single Golden Egg in the Egg Basket within Wave 1.
- If you use a Grizzco weapon during Wave 3, he will state that your weapon is one of his favorites.
- The names "Grizzco" and "Mr. Grizz", and the shape of the Company's logo, may be based on the Grizzly Bear, a predator of the Salmon Fish. Mr. Grizz is also shown to be a statue of a Bear.
- The Power Egg balloon in Hero Mode resembles, if it is not indeed, Grizzco's logo.
- If you get teamwiped, Mr. Grizz will give tips on playing or defeating bosses.