|| Sub Weapon
| Required Level
| Special Depletion
The Disruptor is a Sub Weapon in Splatoon .
Disruptors will not deal damage, but instead will lower the running speed, swimming speed, and ink recovery speed of a rival squid.
- Throw it onto unsuspecting Inklings to make them easier to hit and make it harder for them to react.
- The Disruptor can be used as an escape tool. Throw it at the fastest enemy and proceed to get away in Squid Form.
- Use it to slow down fast targets such as the Inkbrush, a weapon known for its lightweight and speedy maneuvers.
- Under normal circumstances it takes 50% of your ink tank. This means if you start with a full tank and throw two in a row, you will not be able to fire any shots afterwards.
- The debuff, or decrease in status attributes, it causes on its target lasts for approximately 5.15 secoonds.
- Keep an eye out for Disruptors flying towards you and use Squid Form to dodge it.
- If you see an ally getting disrupted, splat the Disruptor user before they splat your allies.
Names in other languages
- According to the in-game manual, the Disruptor contains the bodily fluids of a certain creature.
Disruptor - in-game manual's description