The E-liter 3K Scope is a modified Custom E-liter 3K with a scope. It also has the same stats as the E-liter 3K Scope. The charge time is the same as the Custom E-liter 3K and it shares the same Sub Weapon and Special Weapon.
"A Custom E-liter 3K with a scope. The range and zoom is impressive, but the viewfinder is so narrow that it's easy to leave yourself open to attack while aiming. ”
Charger-type weapons generally aren't used to cover as much turf as the Shooter or Roller weapon types. Instead, they provide cover and/or pressure to high traffic areas of the map, as well as key choke points, allowing the rest of the team to move more freely.
As this is an E-liter, it boasts the longest range of all weapons, making it perfect to face off against enemy Chargers. This weapon prefers open stages it can easily spot enemies to pick off, such as Blackbelly Skatepark. Laying out Squid Beakon in a spot close to a prime sniping location lets you assure you'll be near the action quite often, as well as giving your team a safe place to Super Jump to. With the combination of Kraken, you can deal with enemies who want to get close up and personal, then jump right back to a safely deployed Beakon once you transform back.
Tips for facing each weapon type
- Shooter-type weapons are a bit more of a problem than before, because of the increased charge time. However, the E-liter has the ability to splat an opponent at 75% charge, so if you miss your first shot, you don't have to fully charge if you feel like you can hit, and will outrange most Shooters. If someone gets close beyond that, swim away until you have the range advantage again. Kraken should be saved until you're cornered, but is definitely good when a Shooter sneaks up on you and puts you in a bind.
- Roller-type weapons are even easier to pick off than ever before with your ridiculous range. Make sure to place your Squid Beakon out of spots Rollers might typically visit, so you keep a safe way to quickly get back into your sniping spots. If the Kraken is charged, it's also good against Rollers who may have snuck up on you hoping to snag an easy kill.
- Charger-type weapons are simpler to deal with using this set than other Chargers, thanks to superior range (this is also the matchup you're hoping for, because there's little good reason to take this weapon outside of facing enemy Chargers). The best way to face them is head on, abusing your longer range. Also, be sure to always have a nearby Squid Beakon in case they manage to pick you off while you're distracted, so you can quickly get back to doing your job.
Cold-Blooded is possibly the best ability for this set, considering how often you'll likely be trying to hide in your ink until somebody comes along to snipe. However, the argument can be made for Recon on this set, considering you'll be using the super jump consistently, thanks to your sub. Ink Recovery Up and Ink Saver (Main) are really good for this set as well, since each fully charged shot will drain a large chunk of your reserves. Tenacity is also nice when you feel like your teams have been having trouble staying alive.
- Its name is a reference to the Nintendo E3 Engine.
- By the name and appearance, it also resembles a gas pump nozzle.