The Clash Blaster fires at a short range, and at very high speed, but takes two direct hits to splat an opponent. The design appears to use crayon-like objects. The Clash Blaster behaves as a pressure-based weapon. Compared to other blasters, which require a direct hit for quick splats, the Clash Blaster fires more rapidly, increasing mobility, turf coverage, and damage output. The Splat Bomb sub weapon complements standard fire by offering the ability to corner opponents and weaken opponents for faster splats. The Sting Ray can be used for further pressure and refills the player's ink tank.
- Expanded area inked by a single shot
- Ink consumption per shot from 5.0% to 4.0%
- Increased radius of shot explosion by roughly 14%.
- Increased amount of ink coverage delivered by exploding shots
- Reduced interval between continuous shots from 22/60 of a second to 20/60 of a second.
- Adjusted the radius of inking and number of drops that rain down so that the inked area per unit shot doesn’t become too large as a result of the above-mentioned improvement to continuous shooting.
- The Clash Blaster's design is likely based on a mechanical crayon sharpener