Bluefin Depot is an area of old paths, metal structures, grates, and walls. There are also several glass floors that cannot be inked. There are two main areas in the centre, with both of them directly inaccessible to each other, making it harder for Inklings to get around the map. The two Respawn Points start at the highest part of the map and each lead to the higher portions of the map, before the high portions abruptly drop down to the central areas of the map. To get around the map, Inklings will need to climb up many walls.
- Center Areas - These areas are at the center of the map, and have a lot of inkable surface, although the backs of these areas have tarps, which cannot be inked. Because the areas are not directly connected to each other in Turf War, it is much harder for a team to control both areas. These areas have some tall structures that Inklings using chargers and other long-range weapons can climb and shoot from. The Centre Areas are each connected to two walls, one on each side of the map. These walls allow Inklings to climb up to the higher portions of the map and move to other sections of the map, including the opposite Center Area.
- Splat Zones - The Splat Zone is located on one of the central areas. Instead of there being two walls connecting the higher parts to the Centre Area, there are four. Also, the Centre Area without the Splat Zone now has two one-way ramps that lead to the other Centre Area.
- Tower Control - The tower is located between the two main center areas. Platforms will be supplied to make access to the platform possible. The towers will travel over the large space between before taking a side and traveling up to the second level. From there the tower travels along the entirety of the second level before acceding to the end point on the upper ground to the right facing away from the Respawn Point.
- Rainmaker - The rainmaker is located on the bridge between two main center areas, and the pillars is located just in front of the stairs of enemy team's upper base. To reach the upper level, one must either walk up the normal grate walkway to the right or climb up a newly placed platform onto a much shorter grate area to the left.
- Grates - Grates can only be traversed by Inklings in humanoid form, because squids will fall through the grates and into the water below, forcing them to respawn. Grates appear on the edges of the map, particularly near the Respawn Points.
- Cliffs - The map contains many high sections that an Inkling can easily be pushed off of, dropping them into the water below.
- The map was added to Splatoon on June 19, 2015 at 10pm ET (7pm PT)
Names in other languages
|Negitoro Coal Mine|
|French (NA)||Ruines Marines||Marine Ruins|