Blackbelly Skatepark features two inversely symmetrical skateparks with large ramps and hills. It also includes wide open areas near the spawn areas, and eventually gets more compact towards the middle.
Blackbelly Skatepark's total area is 1528p.
- Center Platform - The Center Platform is a large, plateaued structure that can only be accessed by climbing vertical paths of Ink. It is a relatively effective yet rather obvious place to shoot down enemies. Small balconies are positioned on its walls.
- Splat Zones - There are two Splat Zones in Blackbelly Skatepark. They are located on opposite corners of each other near the Center Platform.
- Tower Control - In Blackbelly Skatepark, the tower is located at the Center Platform. The tower will go down to the centre and go to the finish, which is located at the player's right-hand side near the open area.
- Rainmaker - The Rainmaker is located on the Center Platform, this make it quite difficult to keep close to the bubble as it will push you off. The Rainmaker must be taken to a pillar located on the highest flat area just in front of the rival Respawn Point.
- The backdrop of the map seems to be largely inspired by the CBD of Sydney, Australia. This is evident because of the bridge structure which looks similar to the Sydney Harbour Bridge. There is also a thin tower positioned in the city area, which resembles Centrepoint Tower. The inclusion of Sydney may act as an allusion to the Disney Pixar 2003 movie 'Finding Nemo', which is mostly-based in Sydney.
- The name "Blackbelly Skatepark" is a pun on the word "Blackbelly Skate ", which is a type of fish.
Names in other languages
B Basu Pāku
|B. Bass Park|
|German||Punkasius-Skatepark||Pun of Pangasius (swai) and Punk|
|Spanish||Plazuela del Calamar|